1.Dry fit the tap into position to ensure proper fit and alignment of the holes in the tap collar and the holes in the main
2. Apply ChemBond putty mix to the top of the main duct where the saddle will connect
3. Apply ChemBond putty mix to the underside of the saddle tap.
4. Insert vinyl ester (VE) bolts and tighten the nuts. Be sure to use a crossing pattern, as in tightening bolts on a flange, so the tap is pressed against the main with even pressure. Smooth out the excess putty to finish the joint.
5. Sealed VE nut on actual bolted tap installation.
6. Sealed joint connection on actual bolted tap installation.